Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!


As the intergalactic band strikes up "Auld Lang Syne" I get ready for the new year. I'm not usually one for resolutions, but I will try to finish reviewing the rest of E. C. Tubb's Dumarest novels. I kind of got burned out about halfway in, but I think I've regained enough ironic detachment that I can make it through to the end. The hardest part about blogging is that every time I think of something to blather on about it seems like somebody else has done it first and done it better. It gets kind of discouraging sometimes. So thank you to all of you regular readers. I appreciate you dropping by to hear what I have to say, however out of date or wrongheaded it may be. I was going to leave you all with Rural War Room Radio's Year End Clearance Show, but it looks like Radio4all is offline. (I hope that's not an omen of the year ahead.) So instead Murgatroyd and I toast you with a hot cup of java and wish you all the best for the year ahead.

"Chee!"

Murgatroyd says I should at least play his favorite song from the eclectic RWR playlist, so here's Marilyn Maye's "Java". 謹賀新年!

No comments: